Houston Invisalign for Teens: Boosting Self-Esteem and Dental Health
Gaining self-confidence during your formative years is important because it lets you make positive decisions about the rest of your life. One of the best ways to boost your image of yourself is to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Centra Dental understands this and embraces your smile. We offer Houston Invisalign to not only boost your self-esteem but to also improve your dental health.
Achieve a More Beautiful and Confident Smile
One of the biggest insecurities of teenagers is their smile. Crooked or misaligned teeth as well as bite problems lower self-esteem starting from a young age. It’s understandable because your smile is the first thing that people may notice. Fortunately, Houston Invisalign is an effective way to correct dental problems that you may be insecure about. You can get the following benefits from your Invisalign treatment:
- No drastic change to your appearance since Invisalign is made of clear plastic unlike metal braces
- You can remove your Invisalign when eating, drinking, or taking pictures
- You can eat many types of food since Invisalign is removable
- Treatment is relatively quick, ranging from 6 months to 18 months
- You’ll experience minimal discomfort since there are not metal wires and brackets
- Your aligners are customized to your specific needs, ensuring your progress
Improve Your Overall Oral Health
Houston Invisalign isn’t just for aesthetic purposes; it’s also meant to improve your dental health. Issues like crooked teeth, underbites, overspacing, and more can cause moderate to severe medical conditions. They can cause speech impediments and even difficulty chewing, which greatly lowers your quality of life. Your Houston family dentist may recommend Invisalign to achieve one or more of the following:
- Corrects issues associated with speech or talking
- Prevents teeth from wearing out quickly due to improper alignment
- Helps with chewing by treating bite issues
- Reduces risk of tooth decay and cavities due to crooked teeth
- Lessens the buildup of bacteria in cases of overcrowding and overspacing
Houston Invisalign for teens has long-term health benefits not only for your teeth and gums but also for the rest of your well-being. Some studies have shown that braces may improve difficulty in sleeping by correcting misaligned jaws. There are also certain types of headaches and neck pain that are associated with dental issues. By correcting these issues with braces, your overall wellness is put on the right path.
Schedule an Appointment for Houston Invisalign Today!
Centra Dental embraces your smiles and wants you to feel more confident about yourself. We help our patients boost their self-esteem and oral health through our vital dental services. Our top-rated Houston dentist offers everything, from general cleaning to orthodontics and teeth whitening to fillings and crowns. We have a clean and safe facility where you can enjoy our WiFi and entertainment system. Surgically clean air is circulating our clinic the entire time. Why choose Centra Dental? We strive to make your dental experience as pleasant and stress-free as possible. Book your appointment for Houston Invisalign today!